Ring relief ear drops are homeopathic ear drops that will temporarily relieve the symptoms of tinnitus such as buzzing, ringing, hissing, sensitivity to noise and inconvenience. There are several conditions that can cause tinnitus, such as earwax blockage in the eardrum or middle ear. But today, one of the most frequent cases is the exposure to loud noise whether from heavy equipment or playing portable music devices such as iPods or MP3 players loudly for long periods.
Ring relief ear drops’ ingredients
It contains eight active ingredients that can relieve tinnitus such as arnica montana and salicylicum acidum which aims to ease the buzzing and ringing in the ears. This material is commonly used in herbal medicines as anti keratolytic and antiseptic. Salicylic acid is used as a fever reducer, pain reliever, and anti-inflammation in the inner ear. There is also hepar sulphuris calcareum which aims to relieve sensitivity to sound, mercurius solubilis which is used to relieve discomfort, hypericum perforatum for nerve sensitivity, as well as silicea and thiosinaminum for roaring and ringing. Furthermore, these materials act in concert with other homeopathic ingredients to ensure success.
How to use ring relief ear drops correctly
Although it seems trivial, the user must consider several things when using ring relief ear drops. Use it in the wrong way will eliminate its benefits. Therefore, you should:
- Make sure you use them appropriately. Consult your doctor if necessary.
- Store in a cool place and do not keep them in a humid, hot place and exposed to direct sunlight.
- Make sure your ears and hands are clean and dry when you are going to use it.
- Warm the ear drops closer to body temperature by holding it in your hand for a few minutes.
- Do not use if you feel dizzy or have a rash in the ear, irritation, or ear drainage and if the solution is cloudy and discolored.
- Stop use it if the symptoms last more than 7 days and worsened.
Besides paying attention to the above, make sure you read the user manual in the box.
Is it safe for children?
It is generally safe for children over 12 years. However, if you do not know exactly what happened to your kids’ ears, you should make an appointment with your child’s pediatrician to get checked before using this drug.
Overall, you have to be a savvy user and pay attention on how to use ring relief ear drops in order not to cause excessive side effects.