Ringing in the ears signs and omens could be the information you need to get so you can know whether you are suffering the ear problem or not. Ear ringing is commonly happened in many people. It sounds like ringing, roaring, buzzing, hissing, tinkling or something like that do not come from the outside. This problem could last in short period; only in a few minutes. However, when this problems always come and go in significant times or suffered constantly, it may be the symptoms of Tinnitus. This sound is not heard by anyone else; it keeps sounding with the heartbeat and breathe, that is why it is very annoying. Most common people who suffer this problem is those who are more than 40 years old. And it is more commonly happened in men than women.
The Signs and Omens of Ringing Ears
In most cases, the ringing in the ears signs and omens are commonly such as the hearing of annoying sounds like tinkling, buzzing, ringing, hissing, roaring, and the other similar sounds. It only can be heard by the sufferer because it doesn’t come from the surrounding area. Someone who gets this problem could have different level of severity. You should call the emergency unit when you get worse symptoms, such as; the suddenly hearing loss or tinnitus that comes with other symptoms like:
· Suddenly paralysis, numbness, weakness that is felt on face, leg, arm, and one side of body.
· You get some problems to walk or keep balancing your body.
· The changing of vision.
· Slurring or drooling speech
· Difficulties to understand simple statements or confused.
· Severe headache that comes suddenly.
When You should See Your Doctor?
Some simple ringing in the ears signs and omens may happen in the condition that can be tolerated. However, you should see a doctor when the signs get worse and you feel more severe condition, such as:
· Coordination loss, weakness or numbness on one side of body or only face.
· Hearing loss, dizziness, problem to keep balanced, vomiting or nausea.
· You also should watch your health condition closely, so you can call your doctor when;
· The ringing ear moves to one ear after you feel it in both ears.
· You feel worse hearing loss or ringing ear or it doesn’t go well in one week after injury on ear.
· You feel worsened hearing loss in one day.
· The ringing in the ears signs and omens is increasingly annoying so you need to take some medicines.
Read also: Swimmers Ear Ringing Problem